Thanks for stopping by! I make things and end up wearing a lot of hats like director, designer, producer, and brunch-enthusiast. But mostly I like blending old school art with new fangled technology to tell stories.
Currently, I'm working on The Wayward Guide for the Untrained Eye, a new webseries and podcast I'm directing and co-writing. Recently, I directed the new play The Solve It Squad Returns, the short film Flop Stoppers, the new musical Spies Are Forever, and worked on the weekly YouTube sketch comedy series Tin Can Brothers. Some other stuff I've done in the past includes directing Airport for Birds at The Second City, production design for Darren Criss's Listen Up Tour, and creating the musical webseries World's Worst Musical.
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Played the viola for eight years
- Studied Theatre Design & Production at the University of Michigan (GO BLUE!).
- Co-Artistic Director of Basement Arts at Michigan
- Company member with Team StarKid
- Worked at Lookingglass Theatre and Chicago Shakespeare Theatre.
- Produced 9 successful Kickstarters: The Wayward Guide for the Untrained Eye, Spies Are Forever, Flop Stoppers, Detective Bullshit, World's Worst Musical, Judas Redux, Dolphin Safe Tunes, These Treats Don't Suck, and The World's First Online Lemonade Stand.
- Don't love aquariums, fireworks, or parades (too much fuss!)